Breaking News
recent

Tuesday Out to Lunch Outfit



Custom Fedora: Pinkham Millinery
Velvet jacket: Anthropologie
Tank: Anthropologie
Jeans: Level 99 from Anthropologie
Heels: Banfi Zambrelli
Custom bag: Sraige on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/sraige)


I've been tinkering around with the blog these last couple days and I'm adding a new outift gallery in my flickr folder and on this blog on the left. There's one lonely outfit right now, but I hope to get more soon. Matt and I went out to lunch today and I wore the above. I usually don't dress up on workdays since I'm at home, but if we go out to lunch, I jump at the opportunity. So, the outfits will be a bit sporadic, but I'll try to get them up as often as possible. Enjoy!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015