Breaking News
recent

Snow Fun with Doodlecharms Snowman


I had a wonderful long weekend at the lake with my scrapping girlfriends scrapping, laughing, eating (!) and catching up. The productive MOJO was flowing and we all accomplished a great deal. I will share more with you later in the week, but I will begin with today's Bitten By The Bug 2 project.



The assigned challenge cut for the week is the snowman from Doodlecharms. We had to use the snowman to create any project we wanted. I made this cute snow card.


I used my gypsy so that I could include the pre-welded Snow with snowflakes title from Gypsy Wanderings. I embellished with additional snowflakes from Gypsy Wanderings and Jolee's. And of course the tag background was also from GW.


The bottom border was created using a Martha Stewart punch and the strip was topped with a Let it Snow! ribbon.


I dressed my snowman in clothing from Everyday Paper Dolls and finished him off with black pearl accents. And of course the final touch was an assortment of doodles and dots.


I will be back tomorrow with the Gypsy Spot challenge and later in the week I will share some of my weekend projects.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015