Breaking News
recent

Mondays with Mariah... No. 2

Well, It's still January so I figure I can still talk about my resolutions... one of which is trying to eat healthier (me and everyone else), as well as shop responsibly for my groceries.

On New Year's Day I watched the film Food, Inc. I can honestly say that this film has changed my life- or at least the way I grocery shop. I have always been on the fence about meat... not to say that this film is trying to turn anyone into a vegetarian- it's not about that at all. What it is doing is shedding some light on the very secretive and whacked out food industry.

I have always just felt like... "oooh, I don't really want to know"... when it comes to my food. Can't really have that attitude once you watch this film. Watch it- you'll be glad you did!



Another interesting little food related tidbit....

Not a big soda drinker anyway... but defenitley going to think twice about my grape soda cravings after watching this video! Yuck! (Melissa- you might not want to watch this!)







emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015