Breaking News
recent

Just a little sneak peak

So I've been working on a new special something for the last few months and it is *almost* ready to launch. It's funny all the skills I've needed to pick up along the way while I've become a business owner. At the moment, it's still little ole me working all sides of Twigs & Honey from designing and fulfilling orders to marketing, web maintenance, accounting, blogging, and communication. Since starting, I've had to pick-up photography, web design, and now, graphic design. It's nuts. I feel like my plate is always over-loaded, but I like to keep busy. Somewhere in the midst of making flowers, I've been squeezing in this new project, trying to tie up all the loose ends. Here is a sneak peak of some of the product branding I've been toying with:



The grand reveal is coming soon! That's all you get for now. ;)
When you are a small business owner trying to do things the "affordable" way... you have to learn so much!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015