Breaking News
recent

Bigger can be better...

On friday, I posted pictures of some new work. One of the pictures was of a piece I was making for a Style Me Pretty Inspiration to Reality shoot and here it is:




For Style Me Pretty


It is huge. It wraps around your head.... very couture/high-fashion and very fun to wear.


Here are photos of the pieces from Friday being worn:


For A Novel Romance


For A Novel Romance


I thought those two were big last week until I finished the SMP one today. I couldn't help myself... it just kept growing. Can't wait to share more photos later! I promise there will be more colors besides pink! Now... I've got to get back to work. Happy Monday!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015