Breaking News
recent

Playing With New Toys


I was so happy to see UPS arrive at my door today bearing my Custom Crops order. In addition to some really pretty Valentine Paper I also received the Mother's Day cartridge. Initially I was not very excited about this cartridge, but upon closer inspection I discovered that it contains some really pretty cuts. And I discovered that it does not have to be all about mom.


As I looked at the pretty cuts, I noticed this really pretty floral vine. When I placed the cut on the mat in Design Studio I realized that when I turned the vine upside down it resembled a floral heart. Given that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I decided to make a card.


I used five colors of Core'dination cardstock to create this card: Jenni Bowlin Core Impressions embossed black, white washed red, white washed pink, plain white, and gold. I cut the shadow of the vine in plain white. I cut the vine cut twice, once in white washed red, once in white washed pink. I used scissors to trim away the flowers on the pink cut. I then attached the pink cut over the red cut. I used a 1/4 inch hole punch to create the gold flower centers. Finally I cut the tag, using the hide select contour feature, in black.

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015