Breaking News
recent

Two beautiful Twigs & Honey features!

The cats out of the bag... Twigs & Honey has a new collection (available online very soon!) and I am so giddy over the photos of the pieces by Elizabeth Messina. I've been on cloud 9 looking over the photos... each one is really a piece of art (no, literally! I was telling Matt how you could print any one of them out and frame it for lovely wall art). So dreamy. It was a HUGE amount of work and creative energy to complete the new collection and I thank everyone for their patience with me these last couple weeks! Especially, I'd like to thank Elizabeth Messina for her always, gorgeous photography. I also want to thank Kathryn of Snippet & Ink for this lovely inspiration board today that includes a Twigs & Honey piece:



And I want to thank Abby, of Style Me Pretty, for the beautiful posts on Twigs & Honey and the lovely words. You can view them HERE and HERE.
THANK YOU!!!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015