Breaking News
recent

Stamping With My Cricut



After yesterday's wonderful package from Provo Craft for my guest designer spot at Christmas With The Cricut, I just had to play with my new toys. I Love, love, LOVE the Cricut embossing folders; I should have been using these for sometime. I also tried out the Cricut stamp set.


Everything I have read indicated that simple, less detailed cuts should be selected. I decided to try something very simple for my first try. I just adore the boxers and baby-doll pj set on the new Sweethearts cartridge.


Take seriously the advise to use a new cutting mat. After trial and error I switched to a new mat and it worked like a charm.


It took a bit of practice to get the stamped image to come out as nicely as I desired. Then suddenly I realized that I liked the uneven effect. :-) I cut out the stamped images and using pop dots, attached them to the clothesline on my card.

I finished off my card with a phase printed on cardstock using my computer and printer. I cut the phrase and matting using the long rectangle nestabilities and the scalloped long rectangle nestability. All in all, I think I like my first attempt with the Cricut stamps!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015