Breaking News
recent

Priceless - Knowing Your True Worth


Happy Bitten by the Bug Monday! While I am not participating in the blog hop, I am happy that you hopped by. And speaking of hopping... Do you like my little frog Prince?

This week's BBTB challenge cut is to use the priceless cut from Graphically Speaking. I decided to use the tag with only a minor alteration; I added the word "is". Otherwise I used this adorable frog from the Sweethearts cartridge. And once again, I thought deeper than was necessary for the cut, but truly how many of us know our true worth. How wonderful if we could all appreciate ourselves!

Now on to why I did not participate in the blog hop... Because I am a horrid person and still have not gone to the post office and mailed my blog candy from the last blog hop... nor have I mailed the blog candy from the download guess. I have this big flaw in life.... I HATE going to the Post Office. But I DO PROMISE to get to the Post Office this week!!!!

So with the confessions being finished, I will get back to life... I have a busy week coming up. I will be finishing up the details for my husband's b-day party this Saturday. It is a casual event, but still requires a degree of planning and coordinating. And guess what? I have already designed the scrapbook pages in Design Studio!!!

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015