Breaking News
recent

A Gypsy-Fun Evening and Day


I am going to confess right up front that I set the cable box to record the HSN Gypsy debut as well as set a reminder so that I would be parked in front of the TV at the appointed hour. I am also going to confess to being up FAR too late last night/this morning.

Provo Craft was celebrating their tenth birthday with the debut sales of the Gyspy handheld design device. They put together a special bundle of products for the release and, not surprising, sold out shortly after noon today. But they had a fabulous twelve hours! And yes, I made my purchase early, early this morning!!!
(COVER):

I am so excited to receive my gypsy... I said that I would set up an outpost in the front yard to stalk the UPS truck, but I fear the neighbors would talk.... and worry!!! And too, I have far too much to do with planning dh's birthday party (10 days away) .

I suspect that dh's party will not be as festive as Provo Craft's party. PC gave away a Gypsy, an Expression, and cartridges on Twitter last night. Yes, I signed up for Twitter to be part of the party!!! Dh's party will be more like SC BBQ, friends, gifts..... Poor dh!

Have you looked at the Gypsy Wandering & Gypsy Font cartridges? I opened Design Studio and previewed the cartridges... that got me even more excited. I like so many of the images on the cartridges...
You do know that there will be more in the gypsy in the future.... much more.... but for now I will close with an explanation of the project photos in this post. This is a card idea I am working on for the Grandmothers. Each family member will have a panel in this accordion card. Each family member will have to write a note on the pull out tag.

I think the Grandmoms will like this a lot as it will be personalized for each of them.

Happy Cricutting....
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015