Breaking News
recent

Spooky Halloween Decor



I had a wonderful surprise today: I received a surprise UPS delivery from Custom Crops. It contained two spray cans of Crafter's Companion, a new product for cleaning and resurfacing your cricut mats. Also in the box was the new cartridge, Winter Woodlands. Sweet!!

I wasn't feeling 100% today; my allergies in over-drive with sneezing, sniffling, coughing and general snorting (well not really) pretty much confined me to the house. What a perfect day to play with a new cartridge.




Maria, a member of the Custom Crops design team, made THE CUTEST 3D Halloween house using Winter Woodlands. Sadly she did not use design studio so there was no cut file. I thought I would have a go at my own 3D Haunted House.




I used Bldg 5 on the cartridge, and set the cutting size to 10 inches for all parts of the house. Like Maria, I used Paper Doll Dress Up for my haunting pieces: Ghosts, spider webs, mummies, etc.

I mounted my house, tree, tombstones, and assorted confetti trim on a piece of 12 x 12 hunter green cardstock and placed it the Haunted 3D scene in a Southern Living at Home tray. The tray will make it easy to relocate the house should need arise, but also it looks cut on my coffee table.



By the way, I have not stated how awesome the Winter Woodlands seems to be. I cannot wait to spend more time playing!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015