Breaking News
recent

New Nephew


I have a new nephew.... Well technically he is a great-nephew, and technically he is my husband's great nephew. But his dad, Chris, was the first baby born after I joined the Edwards family so he is MY nephew too.


Chris and his wife Trish welcomed baby Joel to their family last week. I have to say that Joel has the coolest nursery I have ever heard of... He has baby ninjas decorating his nursery. How great is that?


Anyway, last night I went to Target to shop Chris and Trish's baby registry. I found some fun and practical items for Joel which I will be shipping today. Included with his bounty of gifts (I did get a BIT carried away), will be this card. Chris and Trish truly consider Joel to be a blessing, so they should like the card. Also, they used blue and green together throughout the nursery.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015