Breaking News
recent

Baby Shower Embellies


I spent part of the day creating embellishments for a diaper cake and a matching baby shower card. The women I work with are hosting a baby shower for a co-worker's daughter. A few of us have gone in together to create a multi-layer diaper cake complete with lots of accessories.


I thought the cake could use a few New Arrival cuts to finish it off. I made "It's a Boy" for the top of the cake, along with four other shapes for added embellies. I mounted the cuts on white florist wire so that we just have to insert then into the diapers.


I also made a matching card... and was able to use my new LONG RECTANGLES nesties. The card was also made using the New Arrival cartridge. So ... now that I am ahead for the week, I can relax for the rest of the weekend!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015