Breaking News
recent

Friday Fossicking



A great pair of tole lights but they do need a fair bit of work!!



There is a pair of these French Gilt armchairs which I found for some clients. We are going to cover them in a pale blue and white narrow stripe fabric for their lounge room.



I love gate leg tables and this little oval one is so sweet! I don't have a job to put this one into but I do love it!!



I love this mirror which I purchased. I am going to get it painted and I plan to use it in a powder room.


I thought this screen was amazing. I don't have anywhere to use this piece either but it's a cracker!!


I've been out fossicking around today for Antique/vintage pieces for clients. I've had a wonderful time!! Unfortunately I don't have any Friday Flowers to share with you today as I didn't get to my flower lady before she closed. Instead I'll leave you with a few finds from today's hunt. Oh and I'm glad to report that I am over my travel bug {for now anyway}!! Have a lovely weekend and I look forward to posting lots of wonderful things next week!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015