Breaking News
recent

Play Hard 24/7


It is Bitten by the Bug Monday and that means sharing my project for the weekly challenge. Regina challenged the design team to use the 24/7 cut from the Cricut's Graphically Speaking cartridge. Graphically Speaking has so many neat cuts, and so many that I had yet to use. 24/7 was one of those which I had yet to use.

My card, "Play Hard 24/7", which also included GS's Play Hard cut. I created the card base using two welded note pieces from GS, as well as the tabbed note piece on the front of the card. I had fun mixing printed and lined papers as a palette for the words and numbers. I finished the card off with ribbon, Prima Flowers, lots of doodling, and zigzag stitching from my sewing machine. I love the white and black doodles on this project. I even added some orange doodles.... But the zigzags look nice too.

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015