Breaking News
recent

I'm just giddy :: Shrug is done!

Remember that fabulous shrug that I adored from Christine's wedding? And then remember the trade with Elizabeth? I just saw a picture over on Elizabeth Dye's blog and I am just a little too excited about this one! Lovely soothing colors, soft layers... impeccably well-made. And oh... I can't even fathom the amount of time it took. Elizabeth... thank you!!!!! After this... you need a vacay!!!



It's making its rounds in the fashion world, but when I get it, I will never let it go. So dreamy, I want to sleep in it... so pretty, I want to wear it everywhere. Thank you, Elizabeth!! You are THE BEST!!!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015