Breaking News
recent

Interchangeable Design



I think this Peter Dunham room above is divine. I love the wall colour. I love the mismatched artwork on the walls. I love the coffee table. I love the sisal rug which I feel grounds the room beautifully and I love the fresh pink Peonies placed on the coffee table.

It looks like Peter may have done a little redecorating when you compare the above photos of his room to the below photos.

Designers are always tempted by the most beautiful new ranges of fabrics and wallpapers. I know myself when I see a fabric in a new collection I can't live without I have a few cushions made in it for my sofa at home. I suppose for me, that's the wonderful thing about having a white sofa as it is so interchangeable.

Which way do you prefer Peter's room? The first way as above or the second way as below?





emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015