Breaking News
recent

Rise and shine necklace :: Pink confectionary treat for your neck

I talked with my big sis on the phone this morning and she asked if I could make her a necklace similar to the one I made for the English Dept. Fashion show a couple months ago:


587


She also really liked this Anthropologie necklace:



But... she wanted it in blush pinks and super soft fabrics for her sensitive skin. Voilà! Here are the results:


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Twigs & Honey necklace


Countless, supple layers of blush pink silks, tulle, chiffon on hand dyed self tie ribbon. I rarely get to make anything for myself anymore... but I really hate to part with this one. Alas, my sister will get this one soon!
I'm thinking of listing this piece in my Etsy shop as a "made to order" number. Would this interest anyone?
Update: Made to Order listing is up in my Etsy shop HERE. Thank you, everyone, for your sweet comments!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015