Breaking News
recent

Several new pieces! :: Including customizable adornments

I have several new lovely hair adornments in the New Twigs & Honey online SHOP! I've included a couple customizable flowers too. I will add swatches/option pictures in the Ordering & Payment page soon if you are unsure of the look of a particular feather, lace or leaf variety. My favorite piece in this most recent update is Mist, a completely handmade interpretation of a blooming rose:




Remember how I have had the habit of naming hair pieces by cities/places? It's an old tradition since before I officially started Twigs & Honey. Matt has to go to Mist, Oregon for business every couple of weeks and I love tagging along. The drive is just lovely... past some farmlands and through the woods...
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015