Breaking News
recent

Pumpkin Patch Farms



I really like the challenge cut for this weeks Bitten by the Bug projects.  It is the sign on the Christmas Noel cartridge.  I have long admired the adorable sign, but had yet to design a project which included this particular element.  I was excited when Regina chose this cut and asked us to use brown and "go fall." 

I decided to go whimpsical in my approach, pretty much abonding reality! I cut my center tree in a polkadots and I used a smaller polkadot for the pumpkin on the farm sign and the left page matting.  I cut extra leaves to scatter about using three different papers, two solds and more polkadots! 

I used two different Bazzill cardstocks for the pumpkins, the highlighting a few of the pumpkins with a bling cardstock.

I finished th project off with ribbons and white ink.....  My daughter and her college roommates usually to pumpkin picking; I can't wait to see this year's photos on this cute layout!!


emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015