Breaking News
recent

Happy Birthday Peggy!!

Today is my sister's birthday, so my post today is to honor her. I can remember when we were growing up, I wanted to be exactly like her. I wanted to go everywhere she went, do everything she did, and I have absolutely no doubt that I probably drove her crazy. LOL! And even though I drove her crazy, she was -and always has been - there for me when I needed her. She has become the matriarch of our family - a role she slid right into after our Mom passed away. And I still look up to her and strive to be like her. So when I saw this image by Mo from Digital Image Too titled "Sisters", I knew I had to have it for her Birthday card. It encompasses that amazing feeling of what it's like to have a big sister that always takes care of you and is there for you when you need her. Whether it be to tie your shoes, or give a hug. So today is the day to celebrate her. Thank you, Peggy, for everything you've always done for me. I'm so proud to be able to say you're my sis!

I knew I should have done this post after I finished the card, cause I honestly can't remember who the paper is by. I do know the cardstock is Bazzil and the image is colored with Copic markers which are pictured below. That awesome raffia lace I used was a gift from my wondeful friend, Jacque, and I love it. If you're interested, I have seen it in Bunny Zoe's shop. The flowers were cut using my Cricut Expression, and so was the scalloped square behind the stamped image.

Happy Birthday, Peggy!!!! I love you and I hope your day is fabulous!
Thanks for stopping by today to visit, and hope to see you back again soon! I'd love it if you would visit Peggy and take a look at her awesome vintage images. I think you'll like what you see! HUGS!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015