Breaking News
recent

Safely in Chicago!

Today was my travel day to CHA.  I arrived early afternoon to a lovely 80 degree, breezy, LOW HUMIDITY day.  I stress the low humidity because in SC low humidity means it is only 75% humid that day.  And 80 degrees for a high.... Not since early April!

I picked up my registration info and got the lay of the land, before returning to my hotel room, ordering dinner and passing out.  I had hoped to get four hours of sleep last night, but ended up with only three.  I was working to get the last of the DVD sets ready for Doug to mail on Monday, and then I realized that I should pack before going to bed. 

It was such a good thing that I did go ahead and pack.  Doug, the wonder-man, did not remember that I asked him to wake me at 7:00 am and he let me "sleep in" until 7:45.  I had to leave for the airport by 8:20!!!  I think we left the house at 8:25, but I was showered and completely ready!  As a bonus, I managed to only forget two things, but one was my tool kit (I have three classes tomorrow).  I do have some adhesive and my paper trimmer so I guess I will be a doing a lot of borrowing. 

I am very excited about my first class tomorrow -- Holiday Cards with Flower Soft.  I have seen some of the cards the FS designers have created and all I can say is WOW.  I have some flower soft, but feel that I do not use it well.  So hopefully that will change.

I will try to give you daily updates while I am here.  I do have one personal message to send: MFK!  Guess what this hotel stocks in your room?  In addition to the coffee maker, there is a wine center.  Wine glasses, cork remover, cloth napkin and an ice bucket that could serve as a wine cooler.  I thought of you IMMEDIATELY.  And yes, Toby!  I did take a picture of it for Kathy!  Miss you!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015