Breaking News
recent

Diana mini camera :: 35 mm film

A few moons ago, my big sis, Amy, got this nifty Diana Mini camera for me. I'm finally kind of getting the hang of it. It's a little tricky but definitely fun when you get it to work properly. It shoots half frames and square frames from 35mm film. You can do double exposures too. I "wasted" about 2 rolls trying to figure it out with only a few salvageable shots, but the last roll didn't turn out half bad. I was a little sad though, because the film kept advancing but it wasn't actually taking shots toward the end, and I had Amy take some shots at a recent shoot and only 1 image was really taken (boo! but I need to figure out what went wrong). Anyhow, some of the images that did develop were from a hiking trip Matt and I took to Silver Falls a month or two ago. Here are some results:


mini6


mini5


mini4


mini3


mini2



mini8


Last one taken by Amy from the shoot.
Aw~ 35mm film - so vintage 90s, haha! It is quick to take photos, but it doesn't speed up my procrastinating when it comes to getting the film developed!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015