Breaking News
recent

effortless summer style -- go-to summer outfit

By Shasta Moczulski




Effortless Summer style is just that, easy, but still chic.  For me, I have to stay cool in whatever I wear, otherwise I will not look or feel fabulous.  Instead I will look like a harried, melting, cranky mom.  That is just not a good look.  Trust me, I've tried it, it's not flattering! With that being said, my day look is almost always a simple cotton knit dress, a big bag, gold bracelets and flat sandals.  I can easily wear this look day to night by simply changing my sandals and handbag.  Chanel is my absolute go to for my evening handbag, a simple flap will always be a classic bag that will last forever.  

Simple cotton dresses can be found and just about any price point.  I have a few from Forever 21, that I bought a few years ago at $12.50 a piece.  They are still in my Summer wardrobe rotation and still look great!   Usually I just buy solid colors, I know, sounds boring, but it is so much easier to look chic.  



These dresses from J.Crew and Lulu's are just perfect with Steve Madden flats or Jules High Heel Sandal -- and don't forget the Louis or Chanel! 


emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015