Breaking News
recent

Christmas in July


I love giving homemade gifts for the holidays.  Here's the problem...I typically think of it, oh, around December 15th. 

The gals at A Southern Fairytale, According to Kelly and Skip to my Lou are hosting a Holiday Bake Craft and Sew Along.  Starting today, click over to each blog for handmade and homemade Christmas and holiday ideas.

A Southern Fairytale will be hosting the baking section (you'll find me there today)!
According to Kelly has the crafting ideas,
and Skip to my Lou will have sewing gifts!

I can't and am so happy to be a part of this! I'm making my list of homemade gifts.  How about you?
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015