Breaking News
recent

Sweet Surprises . . . Works For Me Wednesday

{pssst....I need YOUR ideas at the end of this post.}


Don't you just LOVE surprises?!? I do, too. My husband treated me to a sweet, lovely, bloggy surprise on Mother's Day.

I knew he and kiddo were up to something, and I truly thought they were going to take me to get a pedicure. (Goodness knows I need one.)

Well, they surprised me with a trip this summer to meet my bloggy friend, Cheryl, from TidyMom!!!


{I know...can you believe it?!? I get to meet the queen of tidyness, photography, delicious food, crafts and CUPCAKES! Also, she's the recent recipient of the Awesomest Overall Blog contest.}

Cheryl was in on it, too....and never spilled the beans! Even the Friday before Mother's Day when I tweeted her....about wishing I could come to visit!

I'm so excited to meet Cheryl in person! Now I can call her a REAL friend, not just an imaginary one! ;) Ooo, and I can't wait to meet Mr. TidyMom and her sweet girls, too!


So, here's my dilemma: just what in the world do I get my hubby for Father's Day? I know you guys are wonderfully creative and can give me some ideas. The scoop:
  • he's eaten enough cookies for this lifetime and the next,
  • I'm on a budget, :)
  • and I don't have any frequent flier miles to trade in for him to meet a bloggy friend (not that he has any besides me!)
Ideas? I need a good one for my sweetie. Honey....don't read the comments, please.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015