Breaking News
recent

It's Time..






Well it's time for me to say good-bye for a few weeks. I am having a baby in a couple of days and our major shop renovation starts on Monday. I thought I'd post some pictures of the signage we've had put onto the front of our store whilst we undergo renovation. This signage displays our new Black & Spiro logo. There certainly are a lot of exciting things happening around here and I can't wait to come back in a few weeks to give you all an update. Our Design Studio is in full swing upstairs and I'll be sure to show you some photos of it when I return.

Thanks again to everyone for your continued support and interest in my work. I can't wait to unveil the new store. It's going to be something very special and unique...I promise!!

xo
Anna
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015