Breaking News
recent

Blog candy winner!!!

It's time to announce the winner of the blog candy! So without further ado....


I have been trying to figure out how to put a picture of the drawn number into my post for a long time. And thanks to Jodie helping me out, I can finally show you! Thanks so much, Jodie!! You ROCK!!! And the winner is.....


Which is.....




Congrats Olga!! Please send me your address and I will get your prize out to you! Enjoy your goodies!! Please email me so you can choose the files you want from Peggy Loves Vintage and The Cutting Cafe'! caudle95@sbcglobal.net

A huge thanks to all of you for playing along. Your visits and kind comments mean the world to me. I truly wish in my heart that I could send something to each of you (but my hubby would really divorce me!!) :) So thank you to all of you for your kindess and support!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015