Breaking News
recent

A fun shower card!

I was asked by a friend and coworker to maker her a Wedding shower card for her friend. I love making fun, whimsical cards. So as soon as I saw this adorable frog by Crissy Armstrong for Squigglefly, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. So I grabbed some paper and a pencil and came up with a little rhyme to go along with it. She loved it! Just click on the pic for a close up view if you can't read it.

Recipe:
Image - Squigglefly
ink - Copic Sketch Markers
DP - Nitwits Toadilly Yours; cardstock is Bazzill
Misc: May Arts silk ribbon bow made with Bow Easy, umbrella charm (shower card), chipboard glitter hearts are by Melissa Frances; machine stitching, dimensional tape
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015