Breaking News
recent

This Does NOT . . . Work for me Wednesday

Baggies are not an acceptable substitute for piping bags.
There I said it.


There are books and TV hosts out there who will tell you, just snip off the end of a baggie when piping icing...it works "just like a pasty bag." Well, they lie.


When I made Cheryl's' cookies, I ran out of piping bags. {The HORROR!} We were down to one car for the week, my husband (WITH THE CAR) was out to dinner with customers and it was 8:00 at night. I was desperate. I reached for the baggies. I even used my couplers and tips with them.

They tore, they bulged, they flopped, they were unruly....I may have said a bad word.

Trust me...if you're going to decorate cookies, make it easier on yourself, go for a piping bag.

Whew! Rant over...now go visit some happier tips over at We Are THAT Family. But tell me, are there baking tips that *don't* work for you?

More Bake at 350 WFMW tips can be found here.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015