Breaking News
recent

Pink & Yellow: At Home

I would say I'm not all that into girlie colors, pinks, pastels, and the like, but then I wouldn't be telling the truth. While I haven't used such shades in any rooms of mine in a very long time nor have I felt compelled to do so, there is a part of me that still has a soft spot for feminine color schemes.

Perhaps it is the arrival of spring or because Easter is right around the corner, but for some reason, I am finding myself feeling cheered by the combination of pink and yellow; the rooms below mix these colors to just the right degree.


Mark Burstyn Photography



emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015