Breaking News
recent

Birthday Scrapping and Trying a New Product


I had fun in my scraproom today.  In addition to working on a "to be revealed later" project, I also did some scrapping of the Birthday photos.  I used a new (to me) product on the scrap pages, Fabric Paper by Dear Lizzie and American Crafts.  It is fabric that is backed with an ultra-thin adhesive foam. The fabric paper cuts nicely with my paper trimmer, though I did not try it on the Cricut today.  Don't worry, I have more of the fabric paper and that will be my next experiment.

 
I purchased my fabric paper at Taylored Expressions.  I used two sheets of the 12 x 12 inch fabric paper, removing the middle section with the trimmer (and saving it for later - I am thinking cute cards!).  I also purchased a package of the 6 x 6 inch fabric paper and plan to use it on some cards.
 


I used Base Camp and Storybook cartridges to complete my layout.  I cut the phrase Happy 50th Birthday with Base Camp and attached the letters to the flag banner at the top of the fabric paper. I then cut a two layer tag using Storybook where I matted the computer printed journaling.  My friend Kathy gives me grief for not journaling often enough so I am working to mend my ways!


I cut an extra tag set and affixed it under the edge of one of the HUGE-I-FIED Prima flowers.  The other Prima flower is on the left page, afloat on a field of flowers.  I used three lazer cut pink flowers from my stash of long ago purchased die cuts.  Between die cuts and alphabets that I no longer purchase, I should be saving money... Well, except for those new cartridges!!


I have to say that I quite like the Dear Lizzy Fabric Paper and look forward to using more.  I am not sure where else you can purchase the fabric paper, but I plan to "google" it and find out if there are other patterns.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015