Breaking News
recent

Everyday Cricut Ustream Announcement



Were you one of the many, many crafters who enjoyed Joy's and Melanie's Ustream tonight?  I was there with so many others and thoroughly enjoyed Melanie and Joy "acting like themselves!"  They are so funny and so energetic; I really enjoy them.

Their big announcement was the addition of Spectacular Saturdays - a group of four designers that will be contributing to the Everyday Cricut blog once a month.  I am thrilled to be part of that group!!  I will be posting to Everday Cricut each Third Saturday of the month!!!

Thanks Melanie and Joy for inviting me to be part of your Saturday Team!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015