Breaking News
recent

Quiet blogging but a busy week!

So sorry for the light posts this week... actually, for no posts! I promise that it's because I'm up to too many good things! More on those "things" later! For now, I just wanted to post about a couple new pieces in my etsy shop. I think they are super girly and unique. I was recently asked by Willamette Woman Magazine, a local magazine in Oregon, to provide some headbands. Here's my favorite:




Tea and Cookies. A little vintage inspired number with a mini tulle lace veil. Perfect for not only a bride but for an afternoon tea party or bridal shower.


I also made this piece last week for fun, but didn't have a chance to list until today:




Antique Pink. Hand dyed silk, tulle lace, feathers, freshwater pearls and more, all hand sewn just for you!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015