Breaking News
recent

A Very Easy Egg Card - for Easter, Of Course!

So once again I was reading the cricut message board - yes, I really do have a life beyond the mb - and found a thread discussing Easter Cards. I also found out that Doodlecharms has an Egg shape. What makes that so interesting is that when I searched by keyword for Egg, the DC egg does not show up. Anyway, someone on the mb posted about the DC egg and this is what I came up with.
First, the created the cut file in a 6 x 12 format. Of course you only have to change the mat size for the expression - this is what I do. I also copy and past the base card cut again on the larger mat. I do this because when you cut the top layer on page 2 of the design, you cut it in two different colors so that your egg may have two colors on top. I actually did this with four colors of cardstock and now have four lovely, if very simple, egg cards (though in the photos only one is decorated... I am too busy eating cupcakes to do more tonight!!).

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015