Breaking News
recent

Bitten by the Bug Monday - Alphalicious B for Bethany

Happy, happy Monday morning! It is another BBTB Monday - Regina has the new challenge posted and wow - o - wow are they nice! The challenge this week was to use the B or b from the Alphalicious cartridge as a monogrammed card. That was very easy for me - my dd is BETHANY! So I made a monogrammed card for Bethany to use.

I added a little decorative frame to the inside of the card. It is actually the shadow of the frame cut around my B, except I added a white square to the center for a writing or stamping surface.


I finished the card off with Martha's eyelet punch and prima bling. Oh - and of course the sweet daisy stitched ribbon as an added embellishment!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015