Breaking News
recent

Cupcakes Anyone?


In response to recent postings on the Cricut message board, I decided to spend some time this week attempting to create a lacey cupcake wrapper. My inspiration came from a photo posted on the mb from a wedding site. Most mb-ers agreed that it would take SCAL (Sure Cuts A Lot) to recreate the cut file. I think they forgot about STORYBOOK! The storybook cartridge is a treasure of pretty shapes. I used one of those shapes to create my cupcake wrapper.

NOTE TO USERS - I made this a little long on purpose. Sometimes we make tall cupcakes, sometimes not. Due to the repeat of the pattern, hand trimming is a breeze!! You may see the pink strip in the lower front of the photo that I trimmed. I wanted to show how easy custom sizing could be.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015