Breaking News
recent

Home Sick for the Day = More Cards

I spent today home sick. I think I had a 24 hour virus. I first began to feel unwell yesterday afternoon, the night was horrid, the morning was icky, the afternoon was so-so, then suddenly at dinner time I WANTED FOOD! Sometime late this afternoon I finally ventured into my scrapping room. I had a few cards to assemble and embellish (previously posted Easter cards). Then I thought I would do a little stamping.

First I used embossing ink and black sparkly embossing powder and created this card:


Next, I continued with the embossing ink and embossed with silver powder. I then used my embossing ink pen and colored in various spaces using cream embossing powder. Finally I went back and filled in a few more spaces and used holographic embossing powder. This is triple embossing effect:





And finally I stamped Holly. She is so cute, and I had yet to stamp her. So tonight was the night. I colored her with markers, then embossed her bow.


So.... I really hope tomorrow finds me completely back to normal!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015