Breaking News
recent

A Quick Catch-up with Denise Richards

Denise Richards isn' just a FABulous Hollywood star - she is an amazing icon as a Mother too. Not only is she a successful woman raising her 2 beautiful girls as a single mom but she does it all - with a new book on it's way, launching a hair care line and a scripted show - Denise truly does do it all! We should really take notes. 

Read on to see how she manages it all, tips she has a Mom, how she stays looking so FABulous and her brilliant New Years Resolution. 

Credit: Startracks

{1} Since we last spoke over the Summer, what is new?

I'm working really hard to finish my book, out April 19, launching my haircare line, and a pilot season so I'm focusing on looking for a scripted show!




{2} We are really missing you on TV - any chance you will return soon?


I would love to return to tv, I love it.




{3} You always look so great! Do you have a fitness regimen?


Pilates, and dance! My pilates instructor came up with this fabulous floor routine that we do before every workout. It makes a difference.

Credit: Startracks
{4} What can we find in your make-up bag?

Armani foundation, Tarte and Dior lipgloss , Cle de Peau concealer, Bare Essentials mascara, Obsessive Compulsive eye shadow and YSL blush.

{5} You are a super-hero Mom with all you have been through over the years. What tips do you have for Mothers who are managing it all?

Try to not do it all perfectly. I focus on a more harmonious home instead of balanced.

{6} And we have to ask - whenever we see your girls they have the cutest outfits on & bows in their hair. Where do you shop for them?


I shop at MFedric, and my girls love going to Target.




{7} You always looks so fabulous yourself! What is your go-to outfit for the day and go-to outfit when heading out for the evening?


My go-to outfit when its chilly is leggings, boots, and a great jacket. Evening - I love to wear dresses and a fab pair of heels!

{8} Did you make a New Year's resolution for 2011?

I did! once a week..I turn my phone off!

Denise is pretty amazing right? We just adore her. Stay up-to-date with all things Denise by following her on Twitter.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015