Breaking News
recent

Butterflies, butterflies .... But not new


Happy Monday everyone!  Today is supposed to be a Bitten by the Bug 2 post.  However as I have had laptop issues as well as a large cupcake wrapper project going for my sister-in-law, I was unable to finish my butterfly project.  The challenge cut at BBTB2 this week is the cute butterfly from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge.


When it became obvious that I would not finish my butterfly project I thought about sharing the cupcake wrappers that I am creating.  But then I realized that I can do that later in the week and in the meantime we could revisit these fun butterfly cards.  I love the teal and orange color combination and the details in the butterflies. The butterflies were cut using the Sentimentals cartridge.


I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share but in the meantime please do go by the Bitten by the Bug 2 site and check out all of the lovely designs the team has created to share.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015