Breaking News
recent

Daily {LOVE}


If you follow me on Twitter, then you will know there is one item in particular that I obsess over. One item that makes me go weak in the knees. One accessory that I simply cannot live without.  Forget the handbags and the shoes...this girl loves her SUNGLASSES!
So imagine my delight when I happened upon these little gems while shopping online:
These Tod's 2-tone Butterfly Sunglasses ($350)are to die for! I personally prefer the two-toned Antique Rose with the Brown Lense, but you can also purchase them in Black with a Grey Lense. These will be absolutely perfect for my upcoming trip to The Middle East! So chic and divine!

emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015