Breaking News
recent

Three Clovers Designs - time for a gift!

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a lovely week! This is my Thursday for a new challenge over at Three Clover Designs. This week, Kerry is asking for a gift (non card) item. So I chose to make an ornament. I did one of my favorite techniques with my Cricut Expression, and that's to make my own faux chipboard. I just cut the snowflake out five times and glued them all together. LOVE it! Then I covered it all with a healthy dose of Stickles. I colored up one of my new stamps from the So Jolly So Snowy Mistletoe collection that I got from Magnolia-licious. This collection is the cutest one yet and Diana has some of them left in stock, so hurry and get yours before they're all gone!! I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out. Then I plopped her right in the middle of the snowflake. Whatcha think? Would this be ok for a little gift combined with something else? So please join us at Three Clover Designs and post your own version of a gift item. Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! hugs!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015