Breaking News
recent

Comfort and Joy

As happens every year now, December is passing by far too quickly, and I am left to play catch-up with my holiday preparations; this year, however, seems to be even worse than most.


I am shamefully behind on all things related to Christmas-- there are cards to be written and mailed (alright, let's be honest-- purchased...,) gifts still to be found (I know!) and I've yet to conquer any of the holiday baking I've intended to do.

I haven't even spent a night driving around to admire Christmas lights, nor have I listened to holiday music as much as I'd have liked. In a season that is undoubtedly my favorite, instead of the normal feelings of excitement over holiday preparations, I've been battling feelings of stress.


Melanie Acevedo

This weekend, I am hoping to check-off some of the holiday items on my list, while reminding myself of the joy that comes from the simple pleasures of holiday-flavored lattes, buildings adorned with twinkling lights, and falling asleep by the soft glow of a Christmas tree. In the midst of this busy time of year, I hope you find your weekend filled with many little joys too.
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015