Breaking News
recent

Gypsy Spot Weekly Challenge - A Christmas Card


This weeks challenge at the Gypsy Spot is to use the Gypsy to make a Christmas Card.  While I was enjoying the tag shapes on Winter Woodlands I went ahead and designed a second card with this shape as a base.  I added scalloped eyelit edges on the card to dress it up a bit. 


The card was constructed of Core'dination cardstock.  I am really enjoying the Core'dination line.  I purchased a variety of colors and finish treatments from Custom Crops as they have a huge selection (and a sale thru this Wednesday night).  The base card was cut in White-washed white cardstock.  The base tag was cut in red Core'dination cardstock and the top layer tag was cut in peach White-washed Core'dination.  If you look closely you can see where I sanded the edges to allow more of the "core" color to peek through.


The flowers and words feature multi-layered cuts, each featuring a light green base cut.  The words are topped in the same red Core'dination cardstock and the flowers feature a white layer then repeats of the red and peach colors.  The flower centers were made using German ground glass (also available at Custom Crops).


I finished my card off with a ribbon and bow, but I am not sure what is going on with the color of the ribbon... It is an irredescent light green ribbon with streaks of pink and gold... but it photographed yellow!  Seriously, I have no idea why that happened.


Just like the Bitten by the Bug blog, the Gypsy Spot will also be taking a two week vacation.  Fear not, both sites will return the first week of January!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015