Breaking News
recent

Baking no-no's that work . . . Works For Me Wednesday


If you're a baking purist, you may want to skip this post and click on over to yesterday's post on Cranberry Almond Bars.

Today I wanted to share 3 baking no-no's that work for my sugar cookies:


  1. I use salted butter! *GASP!* I know, I know, I'm not supposed to...but it's what I use in my cookie recipe. Forgive me, Martha. :)
  2. I don't chill my cookie dough before rolling because I....
  3. ...use cold butter!!! I take it straight from the fridge, slice it up and beat it with the sugar.

Do you forgive me? If not, you can file a report here:
suspiciousactivity@foodpolice.com



Do you break any rules in the kitchen? I won't tell!!!

Please visit We Are THAT Family for additional WFMW tips and more rebellious activity!
Bake at 350's WFMW archives are here.


emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015