Breaking News
recent

Oregon Bride Magazine :: fall/winter 2009

Aw~ just lovely:



This amazing photo shoot was taken in May on Mt. Hood in Oregon. Elianna Bar-El did the amazing styling and the spread was for the lovely Oregon Bride Magazine. I see several tops from the English Dept., including that amazing shrug that Elizabeth Dye made for me! There are a couple twigs & honey pieces in the shoot:




Just stunning. How funny that a few years ago, my MA thesis was on Mt. Hood, glaciers and environmental change. When I chose Mt. Hood as my region of study, I never thought that years later, I would have designed a couple pieces for a fashion shoot on the dormant volcano. Full circle. :)
Photo credits: Oregon Bride Magazine
Video by Kevin Focht
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015