Breaking News
recent

Hot!

I've been working a bit more slowly since it's been so hot in Oregon (107 degrees!). I know Chelsea has similar sentiments. Wah-wah-wah.. right? It's okay if you have AC... but it is really hard to work in a boiling hot house if you don't have AC. I would stand there in my studio, not moving, and the sweat was dripping down my face. Well, like many Oregonians, Matt and I waited until too late to go AC shopping. Sold out just about at every store from Portland-Salem (I called everywhere). Anyhow, we just got a used one that is big enough for my studio room in the house and it is heaven. To celebrate the simple things in life, I created a simple, yet gorgeous handmade silk rose. It's in my Etsy shop HERE.


emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015