Breaking News
recent

Charlotte Lohmann

MODEL OF THE MOMENT: CHARLOTTE LOHMANN!


I saw Australian model Charlotte Lohmann a few months ago in one of my Madison Magazines (AUS) and i fell completely head over heals in love with her!!!! She is so beautiful and exotic that i actually started a thread for her.

Name: Charlotte Lohmann
Age: 17
Nationality: Australian (Mother is Fijian/Indian, Dad is German)
Agencies: Chic Management, Next NY, Next Milan

Height: 5’ 10.5” - 179cm I Bust: 33 I Waist: 25” - 64cm I Hips: 35’ - 89cm I Shoes: 10 I Dress: 8 I Eye Colour: Green I Hair Colour: Brown


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015