Breaking News
recent

Magnolia-licious blog hop winner!

Hi everyone and happy hump day!!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! I said I would draw a winner tonight for the Edwin blog hop, so here we go. I visited Random.org to generate a number between 1 and 110, and here's what came up:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

75


And the winner is.....

SHARRON!!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...
Cute card, Sharon! Edwin looks great sitting in front of the potting shed. Really cute!
Huggies ~


Congrats Sharron!! Ok, now the one thing I didn't do, is look to see if Magnolia-licious has $10 GC (yes...I'm a dweeb!) So just email me your choice of stamp from Magnolia-licious and your address to caudle95@sbcglobal.net . I will order it and have it mailed to you. Congrats again and thanks so much to everyone for playing! I sooo appreciate all your kind words and support! You all are THE BEST! Hugs!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015