Breaking News
recent

Watercolor Stamping and Printing My Own Paper!


I did it, I really did it - I printed my own paper for this card! Okay, I did not print the white cardstock or the blue cardstock... But I did print the crimson swirls and negative crimson swirls papers. I found the printable paper at the Pink Petticoat site. The downloadable paper packs are about $3.00 each. For example, my crimson swirls come in about 15-20 colors, all included in one download set for about $3. Cool, huh?

I had to find something to use on these pretty papers, so I revisited watercolor stamping and the nesties. I used Stampin' Up Botanical stamps again, with Red Riding Hood Red ink. You can order your set here.

I finished the card off with red brads, plaid multi-colored ribbon, and a beautiful red rose from Prima flowers.
And guess what? I printed additional colors of paper for later in the week!!!
emplek

emplek

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015